Saturday, February 20, 2010

Escrow

It's official! I'm in ESCROW!

For the past SEVERAL years, I've talked a lot about owning my own home and "building my real estate empire". ....so it's a strange feeling that all that talking is FINALLY turning into doing. I always thought that I'd be married when I bought my first place. Have someone to rely on when struggling with a decision, or even someone that I could just enjoy this crazy ride with -

....but that's not in the cards for me. At least not right now. SO...I'm off to be a big bad adult, all by myself. I'm a big girl! I can do this!

I'll let you know how escrow goes...if everything goes according to plan...I'll get the keys on 10 March. Keep your fingers crossed! This is going to be a STRESSFUL next few weeks.

Bring. It. On.

=)

3 comments:

Dyanna Moore said...

You go, Girl! I can't wait to see it.

Nikki Nielsen said...

sooo exciting!

Brandon said...

Congratulations! Where is it?