My 30s so far...
- Spent an amazing week with my college roommates, who I adore, for a 30th birthday trip!! We went to Newport, RI and toured mansions, laid out at the beach and took a polar plung with Athena; NYC where we saw Phanton of the Opera; zip-lined through New Hampshire and stayed in a cottage over looking a blueberry farm.
- Spent 5 days in Atlanta, GA visiting family!!!!
- Moved into my condo, and learned that I actually really enjoy decorating! (who knew?!)
- Started a job with a new client and team (same firm!). Definitely my best decision since working with this amazing company!
- My family threw me a surprise 30th birthday party that meant the world to me!...my sister Paige surprised me by coming down too and it moved me to tears!
- I went to Europe for the first time, and fell in love with Venice!
- Learned a lot about myself, relationships, and identifying my biggest fault/weakness = my expectations for myself and others is extremely (often times unrealistically too) high.
- Made friends with an amazing group of women that encourage me to constantly strive to be better.
- Got promoted!
- Spent a weekend in Las Vegas with Nikki for our friend, Taryn's bachelorette party!!
- Flew with Nikki and her daughter Emmy to Calgary, Canada for Taryn's wedding - it was unbelievably gorgeous and SO good to see old friends!
- Saw Wicked in Orange County with many friends!
- Took my sisters with me to NYC and spoiled ourselves with two broadway shows (Memphis and Mary Poppins), dinner at the Mesa Grill, toured the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, spent hours in Times Square, walked throughout Central Park, ate at the Carnegie Deli, hungout on the NYU campus, and discovered that my sister Natalie is allergic to cold weather.....say whaaaaat?!?
- Competed in the Ragnar So Cal race (200 mile relay with a team of 12) and finished 2nd in our category (All women)!...and were local celebrities being interviewed on LA's ABC news.
- Saw Mamma Mia in San Diego with several great friends!
- Flew to Eureka, CA to spend my sister, Paige's birthday weekend with her and enjoyed her birthday lunch with just her and I at a Mexican restaurant where we reminisced about our trip to NYC.
- Countless trips to Yogurtland and Smashburger.
- Good ol' Fosty (my Ford Escape) died....RIP Frosty, RIP.
- Bought an Acura TSX as a reward for all the long hours I put in at the office.
- Countless trips to Disneyland - the happiest place on Earth.
It's been a GREAT year, and I'm anxious to see what the next year will bring!!One thing is for sure though...I'll continue to work hard, and play harder cuz that's just how I roll ;-)
1 comment:
recap! haha it's been over a year you crazy! keep this up.
Post a Comment