I get the pleasure of being an Auntie TWICE this year. I can't wait. First, my bestfriend/sister (okay, not "blood" sister, but I swear we should've been) is going to have a little girl named Emmerson Claire Nielsen. I can't WAIT!!! Nikki and I have talked about being mom's for as long as I've known her...and trust me, that's a very long time. We used to keep this running list of baby names (both boy and girls names). If we decided we didn't like a name anymore, out it went. When we discovered a new name, it didn't matter what we were doing, we'd say "Write this down, I have a new one." Ironically, Emmerson and Claire were never on that list. That's beside the point. Emmy is going to be GEORGEOUS. Have you seen Nikki and Greg?! Picture perfect family. They should be models.
A month after Emmy is born (she's due in October), my sweet-sweet sister, Paige (yes, one of my "blood" sisters) will have her 4th baby/3rd girl! I can't WAIT - again!! Holy cow, I get SOOO excited for babies... especially if they make me an Auntie again. Baby girl Boone, does not have a name yet. So, I'm asking for suggestions that I can send to my sister. Here's the criteria to play the game:
- Has to be a city. (Doesn't matter what city, just a city...anywhere in the world).
That's it. Only rule! Paige and her husband, Jeff have this awesome tradition with their kids names: first name is a city, middle name is a family name. ...and because I know you'll ask, here's the older 3's names: Davis Jackson (Davis, because that is where Paige and Jeff met...in Davis, CA. and Jackson because that's my dad's name); Brook Lynn (put it together...Brooklynn...get it? Brooklyn, NY...and Lynn is Jeff's mom's name! Clever? I say, yes!); and Londynn Elise (She has my favorite name so far, just cuz I think Londynn is an awesome name AND cuz she's the sweetest little thing ever!! and Elise is the same middle name of another of my nieces)
So...give it your best shot! Just looking for a first name here people!!
3 comments:
Adelaide (addy), Charlotte, Madison, Sydney. those are my votes.
I like Vienna or Sienna.
I like all of those names! I've added them to the list and sending to my sister!!
Post a Comment