Thursday, August 27, 2009

F-f-f-f-amily!!

Everyone (or, almost everyone) thinks that they have the greatest family on earth. Well, sorry world, I do. I have the greatest family on earth. Period. What I love most about my family, is that we laugh - A LOT. When we get together, all we do is laugh at each other's jokes, even when no one else is laughing. We make fun of each other, we talk about the "good ol' days" - anything, and everything. We just laugh and have a great time together because in all seriousness, we love each other to no end. We literally drop everything for one another - just the way it should be, right?

So why bring up my family and brag about how great they are and how I love them so much? WELL - my sister, Paige and her family (husband and 3.5 kids) are coming into town on Saturday. My Auntie Robin and cousin Tina (on my mom's side) are flying in from Atlanta, GA on Wednesday this week - and why? To have a little family reunion, that's why! Natalie (my oldest sister) and I got Thursday and Friday off next week and we're ALL (even my sweet sweet dad) going up to Disneyland for 2 days, and then we'll enjoy a 3 day weekend together. I'm SO excited, I can hardly even stand it!

No comments: