Friday, July 3, 2009

Analyze this.

I went to the San Diego County Fair last weekend. I had a blast. I love the fair and everything that it represents!

Every year I walk by this "vendor" that has these very large machine type things. Reminds me of the movie "Big" whenever I see it. There are buttons and flashing lights all over the machines - very enticing! On the table are these cards with a box that say "Sign Your Name Below" with a handy-dandy pencil right next to it. ....So, you just sign your name, the man puts it into the machine and out pops the results of your personality....



That is what I handed that nice old man...and below are the results.

- Your nature is normally extroverted and happy.
- You have a special way of influencing others with your ideas.
- You have a good head for business.
- You can be immature and act unwisely on occasion.
- You like your friendship to be appreciated.
- You have the talent and ability to be highly successful.
- Your conflicting feelings often prevent expression of emotion.
- You want to be free of restrictions and limitations.
- You sometimes forget that money doesn't grow on trees.
- You surmount obstacles easily and bounce back.
- Your approach to life is unconventional and original.
- You tend to be a little too argumentative.

You be the judge. Tell me if you think this personality analysis is accurate -

3 comments:

Nikki Nielsen said...

i vote pretty accurate.

Nancie said...

holy freaking perfect.

cant wait to see you at the end of the month!

Handwriting Analyst said...

The analysis of your handwriting seems to be correct. I think you can visit www.hai.in for a full personality analysis report !