Thursday, June 25, 2009

No June Gloom Here!

I just took one of those Facebook quizzes. Turns out I'm a San Diego "native". Go figure...I've only lived here my WHOLE life. With the exception of that brief year and half as an infant in Los Angeles...and college (Idaho and Hawaii respectively). Regardless, San Diego is home. This time of year, "June Gloom" plagues my precious city I call home. Funny though...I LOVE June Gloom, and everything that comes with it.

Summer. Beach. LOOOONG days. The FAIR. I could go on...

I anticipated June to be horrific. The reality is my prayers were answered and June has turned out to be pretty good to me.

Let's re-cap, shall we? Assessment = CHECK. PMP course = CHECK. PMP Certification Test = ......... turns out I can take it anytime within the next year. THANK HEAVENS. I need the study time.

It's funny - when we're doing what we're supposed to, and our priorities are in order...things just fall into place. I love it. I love everything that comes with it.

Now on to the next couple months - Decisions.

I have some big decisions to make within the next few months. Basketball (although I think that decision has been made). Buying a home. Buying a new car. Getting my eyes fixed (FINALLY). Getting my Masters. Shall I go on?

I need a vacation. ...and not one of my usual "vacations". I need to go somewhere different - like Greece. or the Caribbean. or Australia. Anyone care to join me?

Thanks, June. It's been...good.

No comments: