Thursday, November 13, 2008

TAGGED! - I'm it.

Favorite Person (outside of family)? Well that's easy, Nikki!  Nik has been my bestfriend from day 1! She knows me better than anyone and I just love her to pieces!  My life just wouldn't be complete without her in it!

Favorite Food?  Hands down, filet mignon. I would do "just about anything" for a perfectly cooked filet. For those that might ask, I like my filet cooked butterflied, medium.

Quirks about you? I have this awful habit of biting my fingers. Not my nails, my fingers.  It's disgusting and if I could change one thing about me, it'd be that.

Any regrets in life? Not one. I wouldn't be the person I am, if it wasn't for all the things that I've been through in my life.

Favorite Charity/Cause? Anything that has to do with teenagers.  It's my life's passion, and I hope to someday have my own non-profit organization dedicated to teen prevention.

Favorite Blog recently? Probably Nikki's "Gregisms"...I about died laughing. Gotta love the Nielsen's!!

Something you can't get enough of? Traveling. I pick up and leave as often as I can, and as often as I can afford it!  I'm a person that is constantly needing change...I don't like TOO much of the same thing (even San Diego, if you can believe it)! 

Worst Job you've ever had? Probably Taco Bell.  I had fun while I was there, but probably the least favorite of all the jobs I've had!

What job would you pay not to have? To be that "Man vs. Wild" guy. The things that he does...ew. No thanks. I love civilization.

Guilty Pleasure? Haha...Gossip Girl (don't hate), Grey's Anatomy, 90210, Private Practice, The Hills...and I'm SURE I'm going to LOVE The City because I'm obsessed with NYC.

Got any confessions? Nope.  How boring am I?!

If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? I'd fly to NYC, see a broadway show, eat at the Rainbow Room and take a carriage ride through Central Park!

Favorite thing about your house? The deck. ...and I don't like sitting outside (I know...weird). BUT this deck is AMAZING!! I could sit on the swinging bench and read alllll day long!

Least favorite thing about your house? It's not my own...someday soon, I'll have my own place!

One thing you are bad at? Remembering peoples names! 

One thing you are good at? I'm an amazing listener...or so I'm told.

If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? To find an amazing man that can't get enough of me...then we'd get hitched and I'd have a pack of kids. (...you girls don't know how lucky you are)

Who would you like to meet someday? Carrie Underwood.  I think we'd be really good friends...seriously.

What makes you feel sexy? Having shaved arms!  Nikki was onto this A LONG time ago!! I should've listened to her YEARS ago!!

Who is your real life hero? My sisters, they are the most incredible moms I know!

What is the hardest part of your job? Explaining to people what I do.

When are you most relaxed? When I have NOTHING planned for the day, and I can just play at the beach all the live long day!

What can you not live without? My family and close friends. They mean the world to me.

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Haven't read the article, but I highly disagree that people blog because they're in love with themselves. Rather, it's a way to communicate on a grand scale...to keep people up to date on our lives. The end.

Why do you blog? ...cuz everyone else was doing it!! LOL

Who are you tagging? Amber, Andrea and Bethie!!!

No comments: