Okay. I have to say my peace...I HATE PC's. They crash ALL the time. They never work perfectly. Something always goes wrong with them, every single day. The world would be a much better place without them if everyone made the switch over to Apple Computers. They are simple, beautiful pieces of machinery. They ALWAYS work, never crash. I will never, never, NEVER buy a PC so long as I live.
PC's = Piece of Crap.
That's all!
**DISCLAIMER: I hate PCs because of the long history I've had with them, and most recently, my piece of crap laptop that my company issued me. Crashes...every....single....day.**
4 comments:
amen! I'm saving up for a mac because my laptop crashes all of the time! mac commercials say it all!
I hear all the time from people that pc's crash all the time, and I dont doubt it, but I dont know what I might be doing differently but I have never had that problem!
Sorry you are have so much trouble with them! MAC's are much cuter!
i agree with you.. however let me share with you the things that MAC's simply cannot do, and the reason why my husband will NEVER be able to convert so long as we live ..although that doesn't mean i wont. :)
1.they cannot render large files. with andrew being an animator, they cannot do this for any of his projects. hence, all big artists, do not use mac's for their projects. they simply cannot.
2.converting file types for macs is a nightmare. the poor husband has had a difficult time with conversion many a projects as well.
3.they do NOT have nearly as much ram as a PC can have.
so basically, mac's are perfect, except they cannot handle a huge work load.
...i now step off my soap box. :)
haha...I appreciate your soap box, but sincerely disagree. We have a graphics department at work that does animation and video's for training purposes and product marketing for the Navy and they only use mac's. BUT we're all a product of environment and experience...thus, I hate PC's and LOVE mac's. I hope you get one someday. =) hehe
Post a Comment