I've been "tagged" (...thanks, Nik!) Enjoy, friends!!
TWO names you go by:
1) Coach Ash
2) "Lucky"...an old nickname from high school that seems to live on...
TWO things you are wearing right now:
1) My new "these are not shoes" sandals by Sanuk
2) BYU Hawaii t-shirt...I keep it comfy
TWO things you want very badly at the moment:
1) A sweet boy in my life to take care of me
2) Time off!!
TWO people who will fill this out:
1) Amber Martinez
2) Jennifer Meyerson
TWO things you did last night:
1) Sang my little heart out at a Karaoke bar with friends
2) Shopped at American Apparel for the first time
TWO things you ate yesterday:
1) Sammies from Quiznos
2) Quick Two Egg meal from iHop
TWO people you last talked to:
1) Momma
2) Nikki Nielsen
TWO things you're doing tomorrow:
1) I'm in a training class at work (WHOOP WHOOP!! NO MEETINGS!!)
2) Basketball practice
TWO favorite holidays:
1) Christmas
2) Thanksgiving
TWO favorite vacations:
1) NYC
2) Anywhere in the world, when I'm with the people I love
TWO favorite beverages:
1) Fruit Punch Crystal Light
2) Pepsi, straight up.
3 comments:
thanks for buying Sanuks!!!
Cheers,
JAson Kolb
Sanuk USA
Ashie- its nan
Im gonna be in SLc this weekend too. I'll call you and we can hook up for dinner or something!! cant wait!
Ash!! I'm so happy that you and Beth started blogs! I haven't been very good lately with my blog, but hopefully I'll be better once volleyball season is over...3 more weeks! Brian and I were hoping to make it to SLC this weekend for conference, but Brian has to work. If the kids and I happen to decide to go down there, though, I'll give you a call and we can have a mini-reunion with Nan, Beana, and us!! :0) That would be so fun!!
Post a Comment